By Herman Chan, PJCC Personal Trainer
A fitness professional since 1989, PJCC Personal Trainer Herman Chan works with all ages, shapes, and types, motivating clients that range from stroke survivors to athletes in training. How does Herman help inspire all levels to maintain their enthusiasm for exercise?
- Evaluate your goals. Are they realistic? Create goals you can actually achieve.
- Celebrate small victories. Each one brings you closer to your big goal.
- Find a workout partner and hold each other accountable.
- Establish a routine and stick to it. Even professional athletes have a set routine.
- Change your attitude! Approach workouts as fun, not a chore.